Thursday, January 8, 2009

This Is The Day (Part One)

Today at 2:30, I find out part of what my (Many) problems are. I get my toxicology test back. One of the more obvious parts of the tests tells me me how much toxic material I had stored up in my body over the many years of my very illustrious career as a painter. It will also tell me what important minerals I lack or have too much of. Now some of you fine folks may say, "You had blood work done and nothing came back right?" My answer is quite simple, if I had enough toxic stuff in my blood, I doubt I would be typing this right now. I am sure I have bored many of you nice people out there with my stories of woe and my every increasing guess work of what the root cause of all this is. I now know the basics of what happened that sunny day in Rehoboth Beach and in a little while I'll find out the rest of the story.

1 comment: