Thursday, July 19, 2012

Beer Morals Part 2

                                           What would you do, if you got this opportunity?

"The Crazy Ass Bar and Grill,  is proud to announce that on Labor Day weekend, for the first time ANYWHERE in the world, we will be pouring every Trappist beer, ever made, ON DRAFT!  Yes, that includes all three Westvleteren beers! It is first come, first served. Cash only! DO NOT MISS THIS!
*Please no women, minorities, gays or disabled people."


                                                    Your response would be to this:
A--Hell no to that ignorant shit
B--I wonder if I could just get a taster of some of them.
C--It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, I hate what they are doing, but, come on!
D--I would make damn sure that nobody went to this place at any time.

I have the sneaking suspicion that they just might have a nice crowd that day. Not crazy busy, but busy none the less. The usual excuse for being there will be, "I didn't know nothing about their policy,  I am too drunk to give a fuck and of course, everyone's favorite, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity." Now I have stated many times, that we can't investigate every place we have a beer. It would be nearly impossible,  not to mention what parameters you would set for a pass/fail grade. But. when something becomes so obvious to everyone and is talked about everywhere, those poor ass excuses just don't hold up. Not even a little bit. Not even in any twisted way you can think of. People make mistakes, I am more than happy to forgive those who admit them and try to fix them. I give no remorse to those who lie about them and try to pass the buck to someone else.

No comments: