Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shhh, Be Verry, Verry Quiet

     Why a big howdy do to you out there in TLBL land. In case you have not been following the Beersgiving train wreck, you should know that I have been quite busy over there, trying like hell to find a new home  for it, since SunnyBrook pulled the plug the other week. Now that I am a little bit older, I have also come to realize that keeping one's mouth shut and not posting about it during these trying times can be tough. Real tough. But so far, so good. People ask me all the time if I am going to write about this, and if things work out, the answer will be yes. Just not now. But, if you would like some insight into what some of them are thinking, well, just go here and scroll down to the bottom third of the story. Nuff said.

No comments: