Friday, September 23, 2011

How Will I Miss You If Don't Ever Leave?

     The first day of fall has started just like the last 50 or so days. Rain, rain and more f-ing rain. I had to get my chainsaw out to cut down all the mushrooms that have been growing here. I know they're magic because they never stop growing.  I mean, when they are as big as a tree, we got problems. I also think I saw my first dolphin at Lake Kepler and by the end of this weekend I might be seeing the Kepler Mountain Monster here too.
     In other news, it has been another wild week on the roller coaster beer festival ride. It gets tough trying to get return e-mails, texts and phone calls from all the vendors at times. Those poor beer folk are getting over 50 plus messages a day from various people begging for their beer. Hell, I can't even send them a smoke signals, since it f-ing rains every day. How they keep their sanity doing all this, well, I have a good idea how.
     Now,  if I have to say I am waiting to dot the i's and cross the t's one more time to somebody asking about future vendor's,  I'm going to scream. Oh wait, I just said it. CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!              
Ticket sales are starting to hum along now and hits on the Beersgiving site are moving at a right smart pace. July 318 hits, August 517 and so far in September, 705. I now know one thing about putting this fest together, there ain't going to be enough beer for me when it's finally over.

No comments: