Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Day Older And Deeper In Debt.

Ah yes, another year has flown by the old calender. This birthday is gonna hurt more than usual for one reason and one and half reasons only. I am not waking up in Brugge this year, the site of my best birthday EVER! Where I was somewhat healthy, wealthy and beer wise. (Sorry Brian P. had to steal it.) A place where you could leave the windows open without screens. (Just like in the movies) Where no rain fell for 14 glorious day. A place where the farmers markets were an every other day thing. A city where the sun didn't set till 10:00 pm or so. And also some little thing called beer. I could go on and on but I wont. There is still a gazillion pictures sitting around in cyberspace along with some fun stories that never saw the publish button. Someday I say, someday. In the meantime please send twenty dollars to "Send Dan Back To Brugge Fund". It is not tax deductible so you will have to find another reason to send it, like out of the pure goodness of your hearts. Don't delay, I can still make the beer festival in town in November if you act now! They are pouring Westy you know.

No comments: